Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Footnote About City Birds

I know you have already heard my adventure with feeding birds, so I won't bore you by rehashing it all. However, what has been interesting is that my yucky neighbor (the one who air dries his underwear on a clothesline in the back yard) has now been inspired to feed the birds.

He sprinkles crumbs in the alley every day, which is only good for attracting pigeons. Great.

Now when Hambone and I leave the house, this is what we see. Every day.


I have to say that this starts our days out on a rather ominous tone. Alfred Hitchcock would be proud of my neighbor's psychological handiwork...

1 comment:

Catherine Arnold said...

I believe that is the neighbor who bawled at me, "You could kill a dog doing that," when I accidentally let Maggie into the yard while a rat was caught in a trap there. Swell guy.