Friday, November 27, 2020

Reminders of our Old Life

 We are so settled in with Covid quarantine that we hardly notice Anymore, except for some times when we can't help but compare...


For instance yesterday was Thanksgiving Day and I wanted to cook the full, traditional meal, complete with pie, homemade gravy, homemade stuffing and yam casserole. I figured since no one was coming over, I would relax and take my time...the meal would be ready when it was ready.

So...fast forward to 10 am and literally everything was done and we were sitting down to eat.


This morning I wanted to take the day to decorate for Christmas. Wanted to take my time and really do it right.

Here it is right now at 11:24 and we are all done, packed up and watching a movie.


It reminds me how much speed we used to need all the time because we were so busy all the time.


Hm. Well, Merry Xmas 😁


No comments: