Tuesday, June 05, 2012

How ABOUT that house in Ocean City




A few weeks ago we went to Ocean City Maryland for a quick weekend -- Hambone had a conference there, and Hamslice and I tagged along for some fun in the sun.

Long story short, we had a total blast. Hamslice is old enough now to enjoy beach combing, so we spent several hours looking for seashells and running in and out of the waves. He was able to ride his bike down the boardwalk during an early morning stroll, and we had some awesome fresh seafood.

When we returned to (stinky, trashy) Baltimore we all remarked about how much fun we had. A few days later as I was putting Hamslice down for a nap, he said to me, "Mommy, you can work while I take a nap so you can make money to buy me a beach house in Ocean City."

That boy don't miss a beat.

No comments: