Monday, July 31, 2006

Movie Review: Clerks II

Because it was so bloody hot outside this weekend, Hambone and I went to the movies in order to accomplish two goals 1) get out of the house and 2) not experience heat stroke

We went to the Columbia Mall, where I am constantly struck by the "whiteness" of it all. After frequenting Arundel Mills Mall, where we're the only honkies in the place, Columbia is like a trip to Stepford.

Anyway, we saw Clerks II and laughed ourselves silly. I mean, you have to really appreciate course humor and it is required to see Clerks I first. If you meet these criteria, the movie is dead on with the humor of the first Clerks.

But it's a dirty, dirty movie. Be ready.

1 comment:

Catherine Arnold said...

Is it a doity movie? I hadn't heard; thanks for the update.

Good luck with the pigeons and nuthatches.