Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Surprising New Development


Hamslice is now in the phase (I am sure this is the first of many) where he seems to be actively trying to freak Hambone and me out. When we change his diaper, and are reaching for powder or a new diaper or what have you, he turns his arms completely backward so that his palms face toward the ceiling.

The first time he did it was with Hambone. And poor Hambone was so freaked out he didn't even tell me about it because he thought he had injured Hamslice.

When he did it to me, I thought for sure I had dislocated his shoulder and was racked with guilt. I told Hambone and he started laughing and told me about how he had seen the same thing.

I see we're in for quite a ride here. With such a sweet little face, it's surprising to know there's a stinker in there somewhere.

No comments: