- He's taken the lead on decorating ideas for the nursery. It's Bob the Builder, or John Deere or nothing!
- When we found out the baby is only in the 30th% for body weight, he bought me an enormous bag of chocolate from Sam's club and so far he hasn't had ANY for himself
- He had a lot of input about which civic groups to quit so I can spend more time relaxing and growing a healthy little boy
- He calls me as he's driving home from work to see if I have any food cravings that he should stop by the store to fulfill
- When the crib we ordered came in, he wanted us to leave work early to pick it up
I just love seeing our little family coming together with a mommy and a daddy and (of course) a gentle, giant doggy. It's exciting for all of us. =)