Thursday, June 14, 2007

Worst Baby Diagram EVER

As many moms-to-be tend to do, I've spent the last seven months copiously researching fetal development and looking for representative photos of Ham Slice at each milestone.

Most of the pics on the Web are lovingly captured 4-d ultrasound images, or carefully drawn illustrations of how beautiful the child development process is.

Today I found this image that I had to share, becuase it's... well... so different than these others. Look how the baby looks more like a Thanksgiving turkey with a human head on it than anything else. AND this is the first drawing I've seen that shows a live turd in the Mom's body.

I find this picture refreshing in a way. As some of my earlier ramblings have suggested, this is not all glamour here. And now that I've seen this illustration, I'll figure it's normal if Ham Slice comes out looking like a turkey.

What a relief.

No comments: